Session 7—The Renewal: How to Solidify the Relationship and Focus on Long-Term Growth (Q4)
(Now Available On-Demand)
The Client Services Series is an interactive seven-part webinar event built for agency leaders and professionals who are looking to thrive in account management, retention and growth. Sessions dive into the planning, execution and evolution of an integrated marketing campaign for a hypothetical B2B software account — Social Business Unlimited (SBU).
Session 7 Highlights and Details
The agency has invested 1,000+ hours. The client has invested nearly $100,000. The results are in for year one, and now is time to focus on long-term growth of the account. In this final session —The Renewal — we'll run Q4 of the program, analyze Scorecard data, build an annual review deck, and take a fresh look at the future of SBU.
The week leading into session 7 will include a collection of challenges and exercises in the private Yammer group, which will fuel discussion and debate as we close out the Client Services Series.
In this 60-minute session, we'll discuss how to:
- Conduct an internal review, asking the hard questions of your account team.
- Analyze performance to date, and critically assess your value to the client.
- Invest in account development activities to show your commitment and motivation.
- Take risks, and bring innovative ideas to the table for year two.
- Discuss tips and processes to propose, and win, a service package increase.
- Build an annual review deck.
- Parlay success with SBU into new business development opportunities.
Learn More About The Client Services Series
- Session 1 — The Marketing Assessment: How to Analyze Companies, Forecast Potential and Align Expectations: Available On-Demand
- Session 2 —The Scorecard: How to Build a Customized Marketing Performance Dashboard: Available On-Demand
- Session 3 — The GamePlan: How to Connect Agency Services to Audiences and Metrics that Matter: Available On-Demand
- Session 4 — The Honeymoon: How to Mix Builders and Drivers (Q1): Available On-Demand
- Session 5 — The Reality: How to Make the Partnership Work through the Ups and Downs (Q2): Available On-Demand
- Session 6 — The Tipping Point: How to Adapt and Evolve at a Critical Stage in the Client Lifecycle (Q3): Available On-Demand
- Session 7 — The Renewal: How to Solidify the Relationship and Focus on Long-Term Growth (Q4): Available On-Demand
Download the event guide (PDF) for a comprehensive look at all sessions.
The Series was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. Read 6 customer reviews.