Session 2—The Scorecard: How to Build a Customized Marketing Performance Dashboard
(Now Available On-Demand)
The Client Services Series is an interactive seven-part webinar event built for agency leaders and professionals who are looking to thrive in account management, retention and growth. Sessions dive into the planning, execution and evolution of an integrated marketing campaign for a hypothetical B2B software account — Social Business Unlimited (SBU).
Session 2 Highlights and Details
Marketing executives — your clients — are drowning in data. They have access to powerful tools that produce endless streams of information about prospects and customers. However, data without analysis is simply noise.
Marketing agencies from every discipline — advertising, PR, social, SEO, content and web — have the opportunity to evolve, and play an integral role in bringing structure and meaning to the numbers. Your account teams can and should be extracting insight from the wealth of information available to clients, and using data to validate your impact.
Transparency is the future of business. Be proactive in assessing your performance, be willing to adapt in real-time based on results (or the lack of), and give your clients the knowledge they need to make informed business decisions.
In session 2, we'll build a custom Scorecard for SBU that will house all primary and secondary metrics.
In this 60-minute session, we'll cover how to:
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that drive agency activities.
- Customize the four primary sections of the Scorecard — brand, leads, sales and loyalty.
- Input and analyze 2012 data.
- Establish benchmarks.
- Define quarterly goals.
- Review Scorecard maintenance processes.
- Determine collaboration permissions.
- Create client report templates.
Learn More About The Client Services Series
- Session 1 — The Marketing Assessment: How to Analyze Companies, Forecast Potential and Align Expectations: Available On-Demand
- Session 2 —The Scorecard: How to Build a Customized Marketing Performance Dashboard: Available On-Demand
- Session 3 — The GamePlan: How to Connect Agency Services to Audiences and Metrics that Matter: Available On-Demand
- Session 4 — The Honeymoon: How to Mix Builders and Drivers (Q1): Available On-Demand
- Session 5 — The Reality: How to Make the Partnership Work through the Ups and Downs (Q2): Available On-Demand
- Session 6 — The Tipping Point: How to Adapt and Evolve at a Critical Stage in the Client Lifecycle (Q3): Available On-Demand
- Session 7 — The Renewal: How to Solidify the Relationship and Focus on Long-Term Growth (Q4): Available On-Demand
Download the event guide (PDF) for a comprehensive look at all sessions.
The Series was rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. Read 6 customer reviews.