Session 2—Agency Infrastructure: How to Build to Scale and Prepare for Perpetual Change
Register Now for On-Demand Access
(Originally aired Feb. 8, 2012)
The Blueprint Series presented by HubSpot is an interactive five-part webinar event built for agency leaders and freelance professionals who are looking to transform and thrive in the coming age of marketing services. The full event cost is $495. All sessions are recorded and available on-demand for registrants. Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. Read 15 customer reviews.
Session 2 Highlights and Details
Opportunity is everywhere for unique and innovative agencies that bring real value to customers. However, opportunity can be overwhelming if you do not adapt to changing markets and increasing demand, and build a scalable infrastructure capable of effectively accommodating growth.
We will delve into the structures and systems that facilitate the production and delivery of your agency’s services, and discuss the core infrastructure components required to run and grow your business — financial, IT, management systems and HR.
This session is ideal for small-to-midsize firms with aggressive growth goals. You’ll learn how to:
- Focus on building a stable operational foundation with nimble management systems.
- Make calculated investments in hardware, software, staffing, partnerships, advisors and office space.
- Evaluate and select trusted service providers.
- Integrate core agency solutions, including CRM, CMS, project management and time tracking.
- Activate an internal social network to encourage collaboration, continuously transfer knowledge and perpetuate your culture.
- Understand the impact of growth and success on human resources, and cash flow.
- Create a funding runway to enable growth and innovation.
- Build more agile and cost effective systems “in the cloud."
Learn More About The Blueprint Series
- Session 1 — Hybrid Professionals: How to Recruit, Train and Retain Top Agency Talent (Feb. 1, 2011)
- Session 2 — Agency Infrastructure: How to Build to Scale and Prepare for Perpetual Change (Feb. 8, 2011)
- Session 3 — Services & Pricing: How to Grow with Integrated Services and Value-Based Pricing (Feb. 15, 2011)
- Session 4 — The Agency GamePlan: How to Market Your Brand and Sell Your Services (Feb. 22, 2011)
- Session 5 — Performance & Purpose: How to Deliver Results and Unlock Your Agency’s Potential (Feb. 29, 2011)