Session 2: Integration and Management of Point Pricing
Point Pricing for Agencies is a three-course, on-demand series featuring more than a dozen exclusive resources, including pricing strategy documents, tools and templates that your agency can use to establish, launch and evolve its own point pricing model.
Session 2 Highlights and Details
Session 2 takes agencies through the tactical implementation of point pricing. You’ll learn how to integrate the model into time tracking, project management and reporting systems, and gain access to a collection of short-cuts and templates.
- Time Tracking: See how PR 20/20 customized its time-tracking system for points, and consider how to adapt your technology to fit the model.
- Project Management: Review examples of point pricing applied to a variety of project management systems, including Asana, Basecamp and Podio.
- Client Reporting: Access examples and templates for client reports, including monthly dashboards, invoices and weekly reports.
- Internal Reporting: Explore custom templates and systems PR 20/20 has built to monitor the performance and impact of point pricing.
Kaizen: Learn best practices for continuous evaluation and improvement of your value-based pricing model.
- [Template] Client dashboard
- [Template] Monthly GamePlans
- [Template] Invoice
- [Template] Weekly progress report
[Worksheet] Point pricing performance analysis (by industry, client, etc.)
Learn more about Point Pricing for Agencies
- Session 1 — Introduction to Point Pricing
- Session 2 — Integration and Management of Point Pricing
- Session 3 — Positioning, Selling and Transitioning Clients to Point Pricing