Session 1: Introduction to Point Pricing
Point Pricing for Agencies is a three-course, on-demand series featuring more than a dozen exclusive resources, including pricing strategy documents, tools and templates that your agency can use to establish, launch and evolve its own point pricing model.
Session 1 Highlights and Details
Take a deep dive into the origins of the point pricing model, the anatomy of how it works and guidance on how to establish and evolve your own value-based pricing model.
- Origin: Explore the origins of the point pricing model and the creation of the pivotal value metric that became the foundation for a new approach to value-based pricing.
- Economics: Learn the fundamental financial building blocks of point pricing, determine your KPIs, and consider how to drive productivity, profitability and performance with points.
- Anatomy: Go deep into the inner workings of point pricing including how to determine the price per point and building points-based service packages.
- Evolution: Find out how PR 20/20 has adapted point pricing since it was first introduced in January 2014, and apply lessons learned to the creation of your value-based pricing model.
The Start: Explore the 12 critical questions every agency should consider when establishing, evaluating or evolving a value-based pricing model.
- [Worksheet] How to calculate price per point
- [Worksheet] Sample service package chart
- [Document] Lessons learned
- [Document] 12 questions to ask of your own pricing model
[Template] Internal client services report: monthly and quarterly template scorecard and narrative
Learn more about Point Pricing for Agencies
- Session 1 — Introduction to Point Pricing
- Session 2 — Integration and Management of Point Pricing
- Session 3 — Positioning, Selling and Transitioning Clients to Point Pricing