Professional Marketing Speaker
Paul Roetzer is a speaker, writer and advocate for change and innovation within the public relations and marketing industries. He frequently speaks at local and national events on the topics of:
- Inbound marketing
- Public relations
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Marketing agency management
No matter the topic, Paul packs his presentations with real-world examples and practical implementations, leaving audiences with actionable insight to take back to their businesses. And, he holds nothing back. As an agency founder and marketer, he readily opens up about his own experiences, successes and failures, and lessons learned.
Each presentation is customized to the audience at hand (e.g. corporate marketers, agency executives, entrepreneurs, etc.), touching on unique pain points and opportunities.
This results in powerful, engaging sessions with insightful, relevant takeaways. Depending on the event, presentations can be tailored to beginner or advanced audiences.
Learn more about Paul as a speaker by clicking on the links below. Like what you see? Check availability for your event, and book him today!
- Sample speaking topics: A list of popular speaking topics.
- Past speaking engagements: Overview of Paul’s speaking experience.
- Event planners’ guide: Everything you need to promote your event, including short and long speaker bios, headshots, logos and related links.
- Paul in action: Videos and slide decks from past presentations and interviews.
- News and reviews: Compilation of guest posts, book reviews and news mentions.
- Booking details: Contact us to book your event, or for information on fees and availability.
"We were thrilled with Paul's performance at Content Marketing World. Not only did we attract more workshop attendees than anticipated, Paul's marks were high across the board. Simply put...Paul knows his stuff and is a great teacher." — Joe Pulizzi, founder, Content Marketing World