Guest Blogging Opportunities
Marketing Agency Insider is the hub for marketing agency news, information, resources, training, education and engagement. The site is dedicated to building a more open and collaborative agency ecosystem for:
- Advertising agencies
- Brand development agencies
- Content marketing firms
- Digital/interactive marketing agencies
- Graphic design shops
- Inbound marketing agencies
- Marketing communications firms
- Marketing consultants
- Public relations agencies
- Search engine optimization firms
- Website development firms
To achieve our goals, we are continuously looking for guest contributors to provide original content, interviews and case studies on building, growing and managing modern agencies.
If you have a topic idea you think is a fit, contact our team for consideration. If your topic is accepted, a publishing schedule will be arranged based on our planned editorial calendar. We try to respond to all inquiries within one week.
Final submissions should be sent as a Word document (no PDFs) in an email attachment, following the writers’ guidelines below.
- Article should be conversational in style, objective and thought provoking. Our goal is to stimulate conversations and collaboration among industry professionals.
- Articles should contain clear takeaways or advice relevant to our target audiences.
- Only original content will be published; please do not send us articles that have been distributed elsewhere.
- For easy readability, use short paragraphs, headings, bullets and bolding, as appropriate. See past Marketing Agency Insider posts for sample formatting.
- Articles should range in length from 400-700 words, single-spaced.
- Hyperlink all sources and companies. Following names, link to the individual’s Twitter handle, if available—for example: Paul Roetzer (@PaulRoetzer).
- Send a brief author bio—less than 200 characters, links to the author’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts (if applicable), and an 87x87 pixel headshot in .jpg or .png format.
- While we allow links back to your own content within your article, keep these to a minimum and only when appropriate. We will remove excess or unrelated links.
- Disclose any relationships to companies, in which you have a vested interest.
We reserve the right to edit articles and headlines for clarity, and to meet Marketing Agency Insider style and standards, as well as to decline submissions altogether.
If you have any additional questions about Marketing Agency Insider and our guest-submission process, feel free to contact our editorial team with questions.
Thank you for your interest in our community. We look forward to your contributions!