Session 3—Services & Pricing: How to Grow with Integrated Services and Value-Based Pricing
Register Now for On-Demand Access
(Originally aired Feb. 15, 2012 )
The Blueprint Series presented by HubSpot is an interactive five-part webinar event built for agency leaders and freelance professionals who are looking to transform and thrive in the coming age of marketing services. The full event cost is $495. All sessions are recorded and available on-demand for registrants. Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. Read 15 customer reviews.
Session 3 Highlights and Details
The demand for digital services is immense, and growing. According to the Ad Age 2011 Agency Report, digital services accounted for an estimated $8.5 billion, or 28 percent, of U.S. agency revenue in 2010. And Forrester has reported that interactive marketing spending on mobile marketing, social media, email marketing, display advertising and search marketing will near $55 billion by 2014, representing 21 percent of all marketing dollars.
However, it is becoming more difficult to differentiate these dollars. Every agency, or at least the ones that will still be relevant in the coming years, is a digital agency. While the resources dedicated to social, search, mobile, web, email and other digital strategies will vary, interactive marketing should be fully integrated into every program and budget.
As services evolve, so too should pricing. Pricing strategy is a key component to disruption. Agencies motivated to change will shift away from the inefficient legacy system of billable-hours, and move to more results-driven, value-based models accessible to the mass market. This presents the opportunity for agencies and independent consultants to disrupt the industry with lower prices, and potentially higher profit margins.
During this fast-paced session, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate content, search, social, mobile and other digital services into your solution offerings.
- Resist the dark side of digital services.
- Understand your role in the marketing services ecosystem.
- Expand your capabilities and value through outsourcing and collaboration.
- Establish value-based prices for your services.
- Develop strategies to combat the biggest drivers of inefficiency.
- Use transparency to build trust, and remove the friction from the client-agency relationship.
- Achieve economies of scale in the production and delivery of services.
- Calculate revenue efficiency rates by project and by client.
- Maximize efficiency and performance with accurate time tracking.
Register today for the five-part Blueprint Series. The full event cost is $495. All sessions are recorded and available on-demand for registrants, so don't worry if you missed the live sessions.
Learn More About The Blueprint Series
- Session 1 — Hybrid Professionals: How to Recruit, Train and Retain Top Agency Talent (Feb. 1, 2011)
- Session 2 — Agency Infrastructure: How to Build to Scale and Prepare for Perpetual Change (Feb. 8, 2011)
- Session 3 — Services & Pricing: How to Grow with Integrated Services and Value-Based Pricing (Feb. 15, 2011)
- Session 4 — The Agency GamePlan: How to Market Your Brand and Sell Your Services (Feb. 22, 2011)
- Session 5 — Performance & Purpose: How to Deliver Results and Unlock Your Agency’s Potential (Feb. 29, 2011)